How does it work?
Choose a design to your liking
Fill in all details
Personalise your message
We take care of the delivery
Congratulations, you have send a card and raised money for charity!
Can I order multiple cards at once?Unfortunately it is not possible to order multiple cards at once. If you like to send more than one card, we kindly ask you to go through the order process multiple times.
Do I have to pay for sending?No! Everything is uncluded in the price. Cards to be send within the Netherlands costs 3,49 euro. Cards to be send internationally costs 3,99 euros
Are international orders possible?Yes! We also take international orders. Keep the following in mind: The estimated delivery time for mail within Europe is 2 - 3 business days. The estimated delivery time for mail outsitde Europe is upmost 10 business days. Moreover, we use a different price for sending the cards interntional. Therefore, in the checkout process choose if the card is an international order or not. Then proceed checkout.
Can I donate without buying a card?Yes! We are delighted to receive your donation. Please scroll down on this page and donate.
What payment methods do you accept?In order to pay, a confirmation email will be send to you within 24 hours containing a payment request. This mails contains a payment request that can be paid only using IDEAL. In case you have a non-Dutch bank account please reply on the confirmation mail and we will send you a paypal link. If you are facing problems in the checkout procedure please contact ISA Leeuwarden: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: (+31) 06 21 32 36 88
When is my card delivered?Please view the table for the estimated delivery times for your card: NOTE: Valentine’s day is a busy period for delivery services like POST NL NOTE: Some countries abroad have a very long delivery time.
Choose your design
You make MISO happy card - made by Hien Anh
You take MUSHROOM in my heart card - made by Hien Anh
I love you 's more card - made by Allison & Sari
I loaf you - made by Allison & Sari
You're the sweetest - made by Allison & Sari
I loaf you card - made by Allison & Sari
You're the sweetest - made by Allison & Sari
You are my butter half! card - made by Anh Bui
Donut forget that I love you card - made by Anh Bui
I appeachiate you card - made by Anh Bui
Words cannot espresso how much u mean to me! card - made by Anh Bui
Ordering for this event is not possible anymore, we thank everyone who placed an order!
William Booth Orphanage Salvation Army is the orphanage chosen by us to realize the distribution of aid in the form of funds that will be obtained through the Valentine's Day project on the 14th of February 2021.
The orphanage has a total of 23 foster boyswith ages ranging from 7 years to 21 years. The reason for choosing this orphanage arises from hearing the injustice experienced by the orphanage where they should have received funds from the Salvation Army abroad, but in fact they did not receive any funds at all and had to seek funds independently through donations from some people in the community. Our hearts are also moved to help William Booth Orphanage by seeing the vision, mission, and goals of the orphanage, which is to make the life of the foster children there prosper by providing proper education and proper daily needs.
In addition, the orphanage currently has high hopes of being able to upgrade or improve some of their facilities and provide their foster children with new underwear and socks since many children are now growing fast. Besides, there are also several needs that must be encountered, such as purchasing books, stationeries, paying for vocational education costs, electricity, propane, water, telephone and internet bills, staff's salary, and gasoline.
Therefore, through the donations from the Valentine's Day project, we hope we hope to spread positivity and give them the awareness that many people still care about them even though they do not have complete families.
About this Cause
The ultimate goal of this event is to raise money for the William Booth Orphanage in Bali. In order to succeed this mission UFWH, ISA and the Stenden Bali Representative Council partnered up to sell Valentine's cards
90 percent of the raised money goes to the charity. The remaining 10 percent goes to UFWH and ISA Leeuwarden
The cards are designed by students from NHLstenden in Leeuwarden. The cards are designed to create awareness for world hunger. Currently, 795 million people are dealing with hunger. To find out more about UFWH please visit their facebook.